If so, how quickly do you expect new starters to recoup their full recruitment and ongoing employment costs?
New starters joining an organisation actually want the same thing as their employers; to become successful as quickly as possible, to be effective and happy in their work. The right induction process creates not only improved profitability in the short term, but also accelerates employee engagement and motivation over the longer term.
Speed To Competency can be initiated within one month giving your organisation the opportunity to develop a fully-supported induction experience that aligns with your business strategy.
Speed To Competency Framework
Speed To Competency In 3 Steps:
Step 1: fact-finding, data collection to examine your current attraction, recruitment and on-boarding process: (3 – 5 days)
Step 2: analyse data on your existing induction performance measures (inc. turn-over/exits, engagement, customer feedback etc. taken from performance reviews and appraisals plus activity/productivity/quality outputs): (3 – 5 days)
Step 3: tailor the 4-phase STC framework (aligned with strategic objectives/measures, ROI, culture style/language etc) to your organisation’s strategic purpose and culture: (6 – 10 days)
Implementing Speed To Competency
Once the 4-phase STC framework has been developed, we will assist you in its implementation:
Train the Trainer – sessions to support your trainers and managers deliver STC for optimum effectiveness
Fully Supported Roll-out – phased handover of STC induction process to build confidence, consistency and reliability in the new working methodology
- Position effective induction as a strategic capability within the organisation
- Design a structured, cohesive programme covering all phases from Pre-Induction to Post-Induction
- Understand the different ‘Learning Curves’ for new recruits whatever their point of entry
- Integrate best practice development into your organisation’s purpose and culture
- Increase engagement and motivation through clear expectations and commitment to common objectives.
- Equip leaders and managers to be effective role-models and coaches, creating a culture that obsesses over inputs as much as outputs
Depending on the size/diversity of organisation’s intake requirements, prices from £25K + VAT implementing STC could cost less than the average salary of one person – and be initiated within one month – driving transformational change throughout the organisation as each cohort of new starters participates in the STC induction process