Many organisations are struggling to enable real learning (not just training) amongst a diverse population of employees in a way that is accessible, engaging, effective and aligned. Meanwhile self directed employees are becoming more demanding and are taking charge of their own development at a rate that many learning and development functions cannot keep pace with.
What are the benefits of e-learning?
- Access relevant learning opportunities 24/7/365
- E-Learning is not a sticking plaster solution, it needs to be built around a solid competency framework and deliver against learning objectives to provide real, structured, development
- Learn at their own pace, at times that suit them
- Choose the skills they want to improve and focus their learning on real need
- Take bite sized chunks of learning as and when they need them
- Join a group of learners or go it alone
- Record their learning and develop a structured plan of development to suit their needs
All of our Open Courses are supported by E-Learning. Our e-learning modules are designed to meet the requirements of individuals, teams and organisations with each group being able to draw learning differently to meet their unique needs. Participants attending any of our open programmes will have access to a free e-learning module post course, allowing them to extend their learning experience.
For more information please contact us.