How to create meaning through building a motivating context that gives direction and motivates people to perform.
Purpose is all about building a motivating organisational context which gives people a sense of meaningful direction at both the business and corporate level. Key to this strategic development is clear organisational goals.
What You need
Work with senior management or project teams to create:
- a credible, energising vision that aligns with the strategy and future direction of the organisation
- a set of clear organisation values
- an integrated set of organisational goals that focus people on objectives and timescales
- a method for linking these three factors together and implementing them throughout the organisation
- a process for embedding the framework into the whole organisation. Living is much more important than launching the Purpose Framework.