A survey of companies found that the following are the most important relationship building skills they expect from supplier account managers:
- Utilising Basic Selling Skills
- Building Strategic Plans
- Engaging in Self-Appraisal
- Establishing a Vision
- Consultative Problem Solving
- Orchestrating Resources
- Understanding Financial Impact
- Aligning Strategic Objectives
- Listening Beyond Product needs
You should assess yourself against these criteria and identify key development actions.
To help you manage Key Accounts in a way that produces more profitable partnerships why not attend our ‘Selling…The Essentials for Key Account Development’.
For more information contact us.