Speed To Competency provides a Blueprint that covers the employee’s contribution from joining the organisation through to long-term meaningful career pathways that continually add value to the organisation’s vision and purpose.
Speed To Competency In 3 Steps:
Step 1: fact-finding, data collection to examine your current talent management and development process (3 – 5 days)
Step 2: analyse data on your existing performance and engagement measures (inc. turn-over/exits, satisfaction, productivity/quality, customer feedback etc. (3 – 5 days)
Step 3: tailor the STC framework (aligned with strategic objectives/measures, ROI, culture style/language etc) to your organisation’s strategic purpose and vision: (6 – 10 days)
Implementing Speed To Competency
Once the STC framework has been developed, we will assist you in its implementation:
Train the Trainer – sessions to support your trainers and managers deliver STC for optimum effectiveness
Fully Supported Roll-out – phased handover of STC framework process to build confidence, consistency and reliability in the new working methodology
- Position effective talent development as a strategic capability within the organisation
- Design a structured, cohesive talent development programme that aligns with strategic objectives
- Understand the different ‘Learning Curves’ for people development whatever their point of entry
- Integrate best practice development into your organisation’s purpose and culture
- Increase engagement and motivation through clear expectations and commitment to common objectives.
- Equip leaders and managers to be effective role-models and coaches, creating a culture that obsesses over inputs as much as outputs
Depending on the size/diversity of your organisation, implementing STC could cost less than the average salary of one person – and be initiated within one month – driving transformational change throughout the entire organisation one step at a time.